- Vedanta to create $10 billion fund to bid for BPCL stake, other assets, Chairman Anil Agarwal says
- Bulk Deals: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala picks stake in Indiabulls Housing on Tuesday; buys stake from RARE Enterprises, company backed b
- 5G deployment in US becomes bone of contention between airlines, telecom companies AT&T and Verizon; Air India, Emirates cancel
- Manpower cost likely to increase in next 2 quarters: Virender Jeet, CEO, Newgen Software
- Toyota Kirloskar unveils Hilux; company likely to reveal price next month, delivery starts in April 2022
Bulk Deals: Nalanda India Equity Fund dumps 20.2 lakh shares in Kirloskar Oil Eng on the NSE
As many as dozens of companies’ shares witness change of hands through open market transactions on the NSE.
As many as dozens of companies’ shares witness change of hands through open market transactions on the NSE. In this regard, Nalanda India Equity Fund Ltd for the second day in a row sold 20,21,814 shares in Kirloskar Oil Eng Ltd at Rs 184.88 per share on the NSE, the bulk deals data showed.
Meanwhile, Silgo Retail Limited saw maximum traction during Friday’s session as Bela Agrawal and Gautam Kumar Chordia dumped 7,50,000 and 3,44,001 equity shares at Rs 33.01 and Rs 34.98 per share respectively on the NSE, according to the bulk deals data.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Similarly, Mudupulavemula Surendranadha Reddy and Nitin Jain bought 58,000 and 7,50,000 shares in Rs 37.52 and Rs 33.01 per share in Silgo Retail Limited on the NSE, as per the bulk deals data.
In National Highway Infra Trust, ICICI Bank Ltd. (Trading) sold 84,00,000 equity shares and Trust Capital Serv India Pvt Ltd bought 64,00,000 shares at same price of Rs 101.61 per share on the NSE, the bulk deals data showed.
Individual investors Jain Roshan and Panjwani Pradeep Omprakash both sold 1,00,000 and 69,611 equity shares in Nakoda Group of Industries at the same price of Rs 136.15 per share on the NSE, the bulk deals portrayed.
Narender Kumar Arora bought 95,975 equity shares and Sushil Financial Services Private Limited (Share Trading A/C) sold 86,050 equity shares in TIL Ltd at Rs 143.01 per share and Rs 142.99 per share on Rs 142.99 per share on the NSE, as per bulk deals data.
Individually, Eriska Investment Fund Ltd bought 31,00,000 per share in Karda Constructions Ltd at Rs 17 per share; while Alpha Leon Enterprises LLP bought 45,00,000 equity shares Rs 0.95 per share on the NSE, the bulk deals data showed.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.