- Vedanta to create $10 billion fund to bid for BPCL stake, other assets, Chairman Anil Agarwal says
- Bulk Deals: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala picks stake in Indiabulls Housing on Tuesday; buys stake from RARE Enterprises, company backed b
- 5G deployment in US becomes bone of contention between airlines, telecom companies AT&T and Verizon; Air India, Emirates cancel
- Manpower cost likely to increase in next 2 quarters: Virender Jeet, CEO, Newgen Software
- Toyota Kirloskar unveils Hilux; company likely to reveal price next month, delivery starts in April 2022
Aaj Ke 2000: Market Guru Anil Singhvi recommends NMDC as stock to buy | Targets, stop-loss and more
Citing the reasoning behind his NMDC stock recommendation, Singhvi, said, “NMDC is holding a board meeting for the purpose of distributing the Interim Dividend today.
Zee Business' Managing Editor, also widely known as Market Guru, Anil Singhvi, in the Aaj Ke 2000 episode recommended NMDC as the stock to buy. Here are the reasons he gave while making recommendations for the NMDC stock. Also, he mentioned stop-loss and target price for the investors. Here is all you need to know:-
Anil Singhvi recommended buying shares of NMDC at a price range between Rs 144-145. Also, he recommended setting up the stop loss at Rs 140. Moreover, he gave three targets of Rs 148, Rs 152, and Rs 155.
Citing the reasoning behind his NMDC stock recommendation, Singhvi, said, “NMDC is holding a board meeting for the purpose of distributing the Interim Dividend today. Also, because Coal India has pushed positive sentiment in the market by releasing Rs 9 as dividend to its investors.”
"If you trade in Future and Options, then it is recommended to buy the call option for NMDC Future at Rs 4.75, at a stop loss of Rs 2.75, with a target of Rs 6, Rs 9, and Rs 11," he added.
WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE:-
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) December 3, 2021
Anil Singhvi and Deepanshu Bhandari also talked about the news of the demerger of Nagarnar Steel Plant (NSP) from National Minerals Development Corporation (NMDC) Ltd.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.