- AGS Transact Tech IPO: Top 10 things to know before the issue opens on January 19
- Technical Check: This smallcap Budget 2022 pick forms Rounding Bottom bullish breakout; 30% upside possible in 2-3 months
- Dalal Street Voice: Warren Buffett indicator signals caution; banking looks promising for 2022: Yuvraj Thakker of BP Wealth
- Budget 2022 Expectations: Knight Frank India suggests Input Tax Credit reduction for developers, 100% tax exemption to retail an
- Tata Motors announces price hike on passenger vehicles, effective from this date
Zeel - Sony Merger: How will the shareholders benefit from this deal?
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: September 22, 2021 14:33 pm
The Board of Directors of ZEE Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL), unanimously provided an in-principal approval for the merger between Sony Pictures Networks India (SPNI) & ZEEL. The Board has evaluated not only on financial parameters, but also on the strategic value which the partner brings to the table.