- Global View: UltraTech, Tech Mahindra and Devyani International could give 10-14% return
- Buy, Sell or Hold: What should investors do with DLF, Welspun Corp and Bajaj Finance?
- Anil Singhvi’s Strategy January 18: Day support zone on Nifty is 18,200-18,250 and Bank Nifty is 38,000-38,125
- Stocks in Focus on January 18: Tatva Chintan Pharma, Angel One, Tata Power, Cholamandalam Investment, PTC Industries and many mo
- PM Kisan 10th Installment: How eligible beneficiaries can include names in PM KISAN list? Check documents, process
What does the Zeel-Sony Pictures mega-merger mean?- Explains Vallabh Bhansali
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: September 22, 2021 15:48 pm
Vallabh Bhansali, Chairman, Enam Securities, tells what the historic deal between Zee Entertainment and Sony Pictures means and how it will affect the future.