- No petrol, diesel if you fail to produce PUC certificate at fuel stations from THIS date
- Bharti Airtel is first telecom company to launch 5g service in India; where do Jio, Vodafone Idea stand?
- 5G Services Launch Event Highlights - Jio 5G services across India by December 2023; Airtel to cover entire country by March 202
- Vikram Vedha Box Office Collection Day 1: How much money Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan-starrer made on first day
- UPI transactions jumps over 3% at 678 crore in September
Water level in Gangapur Dam increases following heavy rainfall
Updated: August 5, 2019 20:51 pm
Water level in Gangapur Dam has increased following heavy rainfall in Maharashtra. Heavy flow of water was witnessed at Gangapur Dam in Nashik. Several parts of Maharashtra have submerged in water. Rescue operations are underway at several places.