- No petrol, diesel if you fail to produce PUC certificate at fuel stations from THIS date
- Bharti Airtel is first telecom company to launch 5g service in India; where do Jio, Vodafone Idea stand?
- 5G Services Launch Event Highlights - Jio 5G services across India by December 2023; Airtel to cover entire country by March 202
- Vikram Vedha Box Office Collection Day 1: How much money Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan-starrer made on first day
- UPI transactions jumps over 3% at 678 crore in September
Supreme Court Issues Notice On PIL Seeking Steps To Inform Legal Heirs About Unclaimed Deposits
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: August 12, 2022 22:02 pm
Supreme court issues notice on PIL seeking steps to inform legal heirs about unclaimed deposits. Notice Issued to MCA, RBI, Ministry of Finance, SEBI. Demand in public interest litigation, information should be centralized. Know full news from Ekta Suri.