- Stock Market Live News Today: Nifty, Sensex gain over 2% each; bank, metal stocks shine
- RBI Monetary Policy Review: Top 20 statements from Governor Shaktikanta Das' MPC address
- 5G rollout: Xiaomi India shares big update on data packs, plans, bundled offers | Interview
- RBI Monetary Policy: Offline Payment Aggregators come under regulatory purview; on parity now with online peers
- Twitter shares update to make video experience better - Step-by-step guide
Sebi board meet: Stricter norms for mutual funds, promoters pledge
Updated: June 28, 2019 10:03 am
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has announced a slew of reforms after its board meeting on Thursday. Sebi chairman Ajay Tyagi said that there is a need to improve enforcement on all fronts.