- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- IT indices top losers on NSE, BSE this week; Tata Elxsi gained 16%, Sterlite Tech fell 24%
- RIL Q3 Result: Reliance Industries reports 41.5% jump in December quarter profit - Rs 18,549 crore
- Budget 2022 Expectations: USD14 bn warehousing industry ready with its wishlist ahead of budget
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
RBI issues circular on NPAs, says defaults need to be recognized within 30 days
Updated: June 7, 2019 18:54 pm
The Reserve Bank of India on Friday released fresh guidelines to deal with bad loans after the Supreme Court quashed its 12 February, 2018, circular, which mandated lenders to start resolution even if there was a one-day default. New NPA resolution norms replace all the previous models, the central bank said. Under the new norms, defaults are to be recognized within 30 days, says RBI.