- Covid-19; Insurance claim 25% lower this time versus 2nd wave peak; treatments given more than required in many cases: ICICI Lom
- Bulk Deals: Foce India, Timescan Logistics among companies which see bulk buying on Wednesday - details here!
- Bajaj Auto Q3FY22 Earnings: Net profit falls 22% to Rs 1214 cr; revenues up 1% in line with street expectations
- DGCA extends ban on international flights till February 28 due to surging coronavirus cases; cargo operations exempted
- SEBI launches mobile app 'Saa₹thi' to provide financial product information to investors
PM Modi spoke to the beneficiaries of MP on the Swamitva Yojana
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: October 6, 2021 19:00 pm
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday afternoon at 12.30 pm interacted with the beneficiaries of the Swamitva scheme in Madhya Pradesh through video conferencing.