- Will oil prices surge to $380 or slump to $45—What JP Morgan, CITI reports say?
- Bajaj Finance stock jumps 3% after quarterly update; what should investors do? Check brokerage views, target prices
- Stocks to buy: Sanjiv Bhasin picks Wipro, Tata Chemicals, Adani Ports, Coforge for gains today; Here's why
- LPG Price Hike: Domestic LPG cylinder price hiked by Rs 50; Check new rates in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai
- Government notifies procedural changes in GST rules - details here
National Pension System: Who gets the claim if nominee is not assigned ?
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: May 17, 2022 18:18 pm
National pension system scheme is voluntary retiremet saving scheme. The scheme seeks to promote the habit of saving for retirement amongst the citizens. Let us know more about it's nomination process.