- Covid-19; Insurance claim 25% lower this time versus 2nd wave peak; treatments given more than required in many cases: ICICI Lom
- Bulk Deals: Foce India, Timescan Logistics among companies which see bulk buying on Wednesday - details here!
- Bajaj Auto Q3FY22 Earnings: Net profit falls 22% to Rs 1214 cr; revenues up 1% in line with street expectations
- DGCA extends ban on international flights till February 28 due to surging coronavirus cases; cargo operations exempted
- SEBI launches mobile app 'Saa₹thi' to provide financial product information to investors
It's a great initiative by Zee Business to encourage MSMEs: V. Elangovan, Managing Director at SNQS International Group
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: August 12, 2021 16:00 pm
Seeing the importance of MSMEs in our society and how they play a vital role in defining the path of our nation, Zee Business hosted the MSME National Summit & Awards 2021, which was also appreciated by V. Elangovan, Managing Director at SNQS International Group.