- Vedanta to create $10 billion fund to bid for BPCL stake, other assets, Chairman Anil Agarwal says
- Bulk Deals: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala picks stake in Indiabulls Housing on Tuesday; buys stake from RARE Enterprises, company backed b
- 5G deployment in US becomes bone of contention between airlines, telecom companies AT&T and Verizon; Air India, Emirates cancel
- Manpower cost likely to increase in next 2 quarters: Virender Jeet, CEO, Newgen Software
- Toyota Kirloskar unveils Hilux; company likely to reveal price next month, delivery starts in April 2022
India's former Finance Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at 66
Updated: August 24, 2019 14:06 pm
BJP's senior leader and India's former Finance Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at 66. He was rushed to AIIMS on 9 August after he was not feeling well. Today at 12.07 pm he took his last breathe.