- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
India 360: Retail Inflation Eases To 5-Month Low Of 6.71% In July | Retail Inflation Data
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: August 13, 2022 00:20 am
In the midst of rising inflation, the general public has got a big relief. In July, the retail inflation rate in the country has come down to 6.71 percent. Earlier in June, retail inflation stood at 7.01 percent. According to the data released by the government, food inflation has come down to 6.75 percent in July 2022. In June 2022, this figure stood at 7.75 percent. Core inflation has come down from 6 percent to 5.8 percent. Urban inflation has come down from 6.62 percent to 6.49 percent. Watch this special report on India 360.