- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
India 360: Over Five Crore Indians Suffered From Depression: WHO
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: July 5, 2022 22:23 pm
WHO report says that over five crore Indians suffered from depression. More women are suffering than men. Around 20% of the world's children are suffering from developmental disorders. In India, more than 50 million suffer from mental health. 82% people are from low and middle income countries. 13% of the world's population is affected. 7.5% of the total population has mental illness. What are the symptoms of psychosis? Watch this exclusive report from India 360.