- Vedanta to create $10 billion fund to bid for BPCL stake, other assets, Chairman Anil Agarwal says
- Bulk Deals: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala picks stake in Indiabulls Housing on Tuesday; buys stake from RARE Enterprises, company backed b
- 5G deployment in US becomes bone of contention between airlines, telecom companies AT&T and Verizon; Air India, Emirates cancel
- Manpower cost likely to increase in next 2 quarters: Virender Jeet, CEO, Newgen Software
- Toyota Kirloskar unveils Hilux; company likely to reveal price next month, delivery starts in April 2022
Import Tension Ka Kitchen Connection: Indian Oil import worth ₹1.17 lakh crore in 2020-21
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: November 18, 2021 20:33 pm
Edible oil imports in India increased by 63 percent to Rs 1.17 lakh crore. The country's edible oil imports remained stable at around 131.3 lakh tonnes during the marketing year 2020-21 that ended in October.