- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- Even as US markets fell, Nasdaq gets into deeper correction; sees 10% drop from November highs and worst week since 2020
- ICICI Bank Q3FY22 net profit rises 19% to Rs 6,536 cr
- Budget 2022 Expectations: USD14 bn warehousing industry ready with its wishlist ahead of budget
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
Former FM Arun Jaitley remains critical, several top leaders visit AIIMS
Updated: August 17, 2019 17:12 pm
Several top political leaders from across the party lines visited the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in the national capital on Saturday as former finance minister and senior BJP leader Arun Jaitley continued to remain in a critical condition. Watch this video to know more.