- Covid-19; Insurance claim 25% lower this time versus 2nd wave peak; treatments given more than required in many cases: ICICI Lom
- Bulk Deals: Foce India, Timescan Logistics among companies which see bulk buying on Wednesday - details here!
- Bajaj Auto Q3FY22 Earnings: Net profit falls 22% to Rs 1214 cr; revenues up 1% in line with street expectations
- DGCA extends ban on international flights till February 28 due to surging coronavirus cases; cargo operations exempted
- SEBI launches mobile app 'Saa₹thi' to provide financial product information to investors
FDI in pension funds increased from 49% to 74%: Supratim Bandyopadhyay, PFRDA chairman
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: July 23, 2021 09:42 am
In an exclusive conversation with Supratim Bandyopadhyay, PFRDA Chairman, know about the Pension Fund regulator plan, benefits of increasing FDI limit in Pension Fund, what are the preparations to increase returns in NPS investment?