- Covid-19; Insurance claim 25% lower this time versus 2nd wave peak; treatments given more than required in many cases: ICICI Lom
- Bulk Deals: Foce India, Timescan Logistics among companies which see bulk buying on Wednesday - details here!
- Bajaj Auto Q3FY22 Earnings: Net profit falls 22% to Rs 1214 cr; revenues up 1% in line with street expectations
- DGCA extends ban on international flights till February 28 due to surging coronavirus cases; cargo operations exempted
- SEBI launches mobile app 'Saa₹thi' to provide financial product information to investors
ED attaches immovable assets worth Rs 4.2 cr of Anil Deshmukh and family
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: July 16, 2021 22:36 pm
The agency has alleged that Deshmukh’s Worli flat, registered in the name of his wife Aarti Deshmukh, was bought with cash in 2004 but the sale deed was executed only last February when Deshmukh was serving as the home minister.