- Budget 2022: Will there be more farm loan waivers or enhance in 80C limit in taxation? Here are expectations from 12 sectors
- Budget 2022 Expectations: Industry body CPAI urges Government to abolish CTT; tax has led to significant commodity volume erosio
- COVID-19 dented consumer confidence; average household income fell over 50% in March-July 2020, says RBI bulletin
- PM Narendra Modi's address at WEF's online event: Highlights - What all he said -Top statements
- Tata Motors drives in Safari Dark edition at Rs 19.05 lakh; check exterior, interior, colour, features and other details
Discussion on Citizenship Amendment Bill in Lok Sabha continues
Updated: December 9, 2019 18:24 pm
Discussion on Citizenship Amendment Bill in Lok Sabha continues, Amit Shah blames Congress for the partition of the country.