- Global View: UltraTech, Tech Mahindra and Devyani International could give 10-14% return
- Buy, Sell or Hold: What should investors do with DLF, Welspun Corp and Bajaj Finance?
- Anil Singhvi’s Strategy January 18: Day support zone on Nifty is 18,200-18,250 and Bank Nifty is 38,000-38,125
- Stocks in Focus on January 18: Tatva Chintan Pharma, Angel One, Tata Power, Cholamandalam Investment, PTC Industries and many mo
- PM Kisan 10th Installment: How eligible beneficiaries can include names in PM KISAN list? Check documents, process
#DeshKaZee trends on No. 1, gets huge support from people
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: October 7, 2021 09:03 am
The founder of Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL), Dr. Subhash Chandra speaks to Zee News Editor-in-Chief Sudhir Chaudhary on the matter of ZEEL and Invesco issue. On Tuesday, Dr. Subhash Chandra broke his silence on media reports that cast aspersions on the ZEEL-SONY merger and challenged Invesco to come out with the truth and credentials of the six members whom it wants on board.