- Budget 2022: Will there be more farm loan waivers or enhance in 80C limit in taxation? Here are expectations from 12 sectors
- Budget 2022 Expectations: Industry body CPAI urges Government to abolish CTT; tax has led to significant commodity volume erosio
- COVID-19 dented consumer confidence; average household income fell over 50% in March-July 2020, says RBI bulletin
- PM Narendra Modi's address at WEF's online event: Highlights - What all he said -Top statements
- Tata Motors drives in Safari Dark edition at Rs 19.05 lakh; check exterior, interior, colour, features and other details
Cabinet approves National Mission on Edible Oil, will reduce dependence on import of edible oils
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: August 18, 2021 18:00 pm
The National Mission on Edible Oil was approved in the cabinet meeting chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday. The objective of this national mission is to promote the domestic cultivation of palm oil in the next five years and reduce the country's dependence on edible oil imports.