- Covid-19; Insurance claim 25% lower this time versus 2nd wave peak; treatments given more than required in many cases: ICICI Lom
- Bulk Deals: Foce India, Timescan Logistics among companies which see bulk buying on Wednesday - details here!
- Bajaj Auto Q3FY22 Earnings: Net profit falls 22% to Rs 1214 cr; revenues up 1% in line with street expectations
- DGCA extends ban on international flights till February 28 due to surging coronavirus cases; cargo operations exempted
- SEBI launches mobile app 'Saa₹thi' to provide financial product information to investors
Apki Khabar Apka Fyada :On the verge of exhausting the coal stock, will the lights of the houses go off?
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: October 6, 2021 20:36 pm
Coal stocks at thermal power plants will start increasing in another two to three days, according to an official in the coal ministry.