- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
Amit Shah could be India's next Finance Minister: Sources
Updated: May 30, 2019 12:36 pm
Bhartiya Janata Party President and now MP from Gujarat's Gandhinagar Amit Shah could be Nation's upcoming Finance Minister as Arun Jaitley's health is not in a position to serve another term.