- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
Aapki Khabar Aapka Fayda: Service Charge Added To Your Bill? Here's What You Can Do
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: July 5, 2022 20:26 pm
The impact of Zee Business Campaign is now visible. CCPA on Monday issued guidelines regarding the service charges in bills put by hotels and restaurants. With the guidelines, the government clarified that the service charge is completely illegal in India. Now hotels/restaurants shall not add service charge in the food bill. No hotel or restaurant shall force a consumer to pay service charge and shall clearly inform the consumer that service charge is voluntary, optional and at consumer’s discretion. If any hotel or restaurant forcefully demands service charge from its customers, then action will be taken against it. Watch this special report of Aapki Khabar Aapka Fayda.