- Covid-19; Insurance claim 25% lower this time versus 2nd wave peak; treatments given more than required in many cases: ICICI Lom
- Bulk Deals: Foce India, Timescan Logistics among companies which see bulk buying on Wednesday - details here!
- Bajaj Auto Q3FY22 Earnings: Net profit falls 22% to Rs 1214 cr; revenues up 1% in line with street expectations
- DGCA extends ban on international flights till February 28 due to surging coronavirus cases; cargo operations exempted
- SEBI launches mobile app 'Saa₹thi' to provide financial product information to investors
Aapki Khabar Aapka Fayda: Road accidents to be reduced by new rules and regulations for commercial drivers!
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: September 22, 2021 21:15 pm
Commercial drivers in India drive continuously for 12 hours on an average, due to which they get buried under stress and fatigue, due to which road accidents happen. Because of this, the government has decided to come out with new rules and regulations. To know more about these rules watch this video.