- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Aapki Khabar Aapka Fayda: Prices of crude oil increase
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: January 19, 2022 18:55 pm
Oil prices have been on an unabated uptrend for more than a month now. From a low of $69 per barrel, hit on December 1, 2021, Brent crude prices are above $86 per barrel now. This amounts to an approximate jump of 25% in four weeks.