- Global View: UltraTech, Tech Mahindra and Devyani International could give 10-14% return
- Buy, Sell or Hold: What should investors do with DLF, Welspun Corp and Bajaj Finance?
- Anil Singhvi’s Strategy January 18: Day support zone on Nifty is 18,200-18,250 and Bank Nifty is 38,000-38,125
- Stocks in Focus on January 18: Tatva Chintan Pharma, Angel One, Tata Power, Cholamandalam Investment, PTC Industries and many mo
- PM Kisan 10th Installment: How eligible beneficiaries can include names in PM KISAN list? Check documents, process
Aapki Khabar Aapka Fayda: Hospital's bad condition due to lack of staff!
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: September 21, 2021 19:51 pm
WHO says that per 300 people there should be 1 nurse available, but in India per 670 people only 1 nurse is available. It's the same situation in the case of doctors, according to WHO per 1000 people there should be 1 doctor, but in India, it's 1 per 1500 people.