- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Aapki Khabar Aapka Fayda: For how long will private hospitals exploit COVID patients?
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: January 14, 2022 19:15 pm
As the pandemic raged, many mild and asymptomatic Coronavirus patients were exploited by the doctors and staff of the private health sector. Many unnecessary tests were conducted for such patients. Watch this report for more.