- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
Stocks in Focus on February 11: IRCON, ITC to M&M; here are expected 5 Newsmakers of the Day
Ircon International, ITC, M&M, Avenue Supermarts and Aster DM Healthcare are expected to remain newsmakers throughout the intraday trade.
The domestic share markets, Nifty and Sensex, declined for the second straight session on Monday, February 10, 2020. Sensex dips 162.23 points, Nifty ends at 12,031.50 level. But certain stocks came in news after the market was closed and can impact the indices when it reopens in the morning on Tuesday, February 11, 2020. Here is the list of five stocks:
Ircon International: Ircon International's board will meet today to consider the share split proposal.
See Zee Business Live TV streaming below:
Avenue Supermarts Ltd: The company said on Monday that it had fixed the price for its qualified institutional placement (QIP) at Rs2,049 per share. It had launched QIP offering to raise up to Rs4,098 crore.
ITC: India's largest cigarette maker has increased the prices of cigarettes by 10-12%, reports.
Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M): The Competition Commission of India (CCI) has approved the formation of JV between Mahindra & Mahindra and Ford Motor and transfer of the automotive business of Ford India to the JV.
Aster DM Healthcare: The shares of Aster DM will remain in focus today as the buyback offer of the company has been approved. The company's board had earlier approved buyback of 57.14 lakh fully paid-up equity shares at Rs 210.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.