- Global View: UltraTech, Tech Mahindra and Devyani International could give 10-14% return
- Buy, Sell or Hold: What should investors do with DLF, Welspun Corp and Bajaj Finance?
- Anil Singhvi’s Strategy January 18: Day support zone on Nifty is 18,200-18,250 and Bank Nifty is 38,000-38,125
- Stocks in Focus on January 18: Tatva Chintan Pharma, Angel One, Tata Power, Cholamandalam Investment, PTC Industries and many mo
- PM Kisan 10th Installment: How eligible beneficiaries can include names in PM KISAN list? Check documents, process
Mumbai-Delhi Expressway Latest Update: Nitin Gadkari to inspect Madhya Pradesh stretch in Indore
The 8-lane expressway will have 214 bridges, 511 culverts, 100 small and big underpasses and seven toll booths, with passenger amenities being developed at 12 places
Union Minister Nitin Gadkari will inspect the Madhya Pradesh stretch of the under construction 8-lane Delhi-Vadodara-Mumbai Expressway on September 16 in Indore, an official said on Monday.
The project, scheduled for completion in November next year at an estimated cost of Rs 8,437 crore, will pass through Mandsaur (102.4 km), Ratlam (90.1 km) and Jhabua (52 km), covering a total distance of 245 km in MP, a National Highway Authority of India official said.
"Out of this 245 km, construction of 106 km road is already completed and the rest of the work will be completed by November 2022. Some 2,674 hectares of revenue land and 217 hectares of forest land were acquired for the project in the three MP districts," he said.
In the three districts in the state, the 8-lane expressway will have 214 bridges, 511 culverts, 100 small and big underpasses and seven toll booths, with passenger amenities being developed at 12 places, the official informed.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.