- Covid-19; Insurance claim 25% lower this time versus 2nd wave peak; treatments given more than required in many cases: ICICI Lom
- Bulk Deals: Foce India, Timescan Logistics among companies which see bulk buying on Wednesday - details here!
- Bajaj Auto Q3FY22 Earnings: Net profit falls 22% to Rs 1214 cr; revenues up 1% in line with street expectations
- DGCA extends ban on international flights till February 28 due to surging coronavirus cases; cargo operations exempted
- SEBI launches mobile app 'Saa₹thi' to provide financial product information to investors
Monsoon session likely from July 19
The Monsoon session of Parliament is likely to commence on July 19 and conclude on August 13, sources said on Tuesday. The nearly month-long session is likely to have around 20 sittings, the sources said
The Monsoon session of Parliament is likely to commence on July 19 and conclude on August 13, sources said on Tuesday. The nearly month-long session is likely to have around 20 sittings, the sources said.
The Monsoon session of Parliament usually commences in the third week of July and concludes ahead of Independence day.
A recommendation about the duration of the session has been made by the Cabinet Committee on Parliamentary Affairs, the sources said.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
All Covid related protocols will be followed within the Parliament complex during the session, the sources said, adding that it is hoped that all those entering the complex during the session have taken at least one dose of Covid vaccine.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.