- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
LPG Price Hike: Domestic LPG cylinder price hiked by Rs 50; Check new rates in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai
LPG Price Hike: OMCs on Tuesday increased the price of domestic LPG cylinders in the country. On the morning of July 6, companies have increased the price of cylinders by Rs 50 and now the price of gas cylinders in Delhi has been increased to Rs 1053.
LPG Price Hike: Oil marketing companies (OMCs) on Tuesday increased the price of domestic LPG cylinders in the country. On the morning of July 6, companies have increased the price of cylinders by Rs 50 and now the price of gas cylinders in Delhi has been increased to Rs 1053.
Similarly, the price of domestic LPG cylinders in other states has also increased. The price of a domestic LPG cylinder in Kolkata has been increased to Rs 1079. Whereas the price in Mumbai has been increased to Rs 1052.50. In Chennai, the price of the gas cylinder has gone up to Rs 1068.50. It is worth noting that the price of non-subsidised gas cylinders has increased.
On the other hand, there has been a decline in the price of commercial gas cylinders in the country. On July 1, a major reduction of Rs 198 was made by the oil companies. And now on July 6, the price of commercial LPG cylinders is again reduced by them.
On July 1, the commercial gas cylinder in Delhi was reduced to Rs 2021. Now after the further cut in the price on July 6, it has become Rs 2012.50. Similarly, a 19 kg commercial gas cylinder will be available in Kolkata for Rs 2,132. It has reached Rs 1972.50 in Mumbai and Rs 2177.50 in Chennai.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.