- Covid-19; Insurance claim 25% lower this time versus 2nd wave peak; treatments given more than required in many cases: ICICI Lom
- Bulk Deals: Foce India, Timescan Logistics among companies which see bulk buying on Wednesday - details here!
- Bajaj Auto Q3FY22 Earnings: Net profit falls 22% to Rs 1214 cr; revenues up 1% in line with street expectations
- DGCA extends ban on international flights till February 28 due to surging coronavirus cases; cargo operations exempted
- SEBI launches mobile app 'Saa₹thi' to provide financial product information to investors
Lok Sabha passes key bill to restore states' power to make their own OBC lists
Lok Sabha passed the constitutional amendment bill with 385 members voting in its favour and no member opposing it.
Lok Sabha on Tuesday passed a constitutional amendment bill to restore the powers of the states to make their own OBC lists, with 385 members voting in its favour and no member opposing it.
Some amendments moved by opposition members were rejected by the House.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
A constitutional amendment bill requires a special majority for passage in both Houses of Parliament.
There should be a majority of the total membership of the House and a majority of not less than two-thirds of the members of that House present and voting.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.