- No petrol, diesel if you fail to produce PUC certificate at fuel stations from THIS date
- Bharti Airtel is first telecom company to launch 5g service in India; where do Jio, Vodafone Idea stand?
- 5G Services Launch Event Highlights - Jio 5G services across India by December 2023; Airtel to cover entire country by March 202
- Vikram Vedha Box Office Collection Day 1: How much money Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan-starrer made on first day
- UPI transactions jumps over 3% at 678 crore in September
Independence Day 2022: Indian Railways unfurls Tricolour atop world's tallest bridge pier in Manipur | VIDEO
The Ministry has tweeted a video of the Tricolour which is now being widely circulated on the internet.The Ministry has tweeted a video of the Tricolour which is now being widely circulated on the internet.
The Indian Railways has unfurled the National Flag at the world's tallest railway bridge pie to join the Independence Day 2022 celebrations. The Ministry of Railways has shared a magnificent video that shows the Tricolour flying atop the Noney Bridge in Manipur.
The bridge which is being constructed across river Ijai near Noney is an engineering marvel. Its tallest pie height will be 141 meter, surpassing the existing record of 139 meter of Mala - Rijeka viaduct, Montenegro in Europe.
Tiranga soaring to new heights!
Our Tiranga flying at the ongoing world's tallest railway pier bridge project, Noney Bridge in Manipur, on the eve of India at 75 pic.twitter.com/p0whKj1qFp
— Ministry of Railways (@RailMinIndia) August 14, 2022
The Ministry has tweeted a video of the Tricolour which is now being widely circulated on the internet. “Our Tiranga, flying at the ongoing world's tallest railway pier bridge project, Noney Bridge in Manipur, on the eve of #IndiaAt75,” the Ministry said in a Tweet.
As part of Jiribam-Tupul-Imphal new BG line project (111 Km), the total length of the bridge will be 703 meter. The piers of the bridge are constructed using hydraulic augers, the tall piers needed specially designed “slip-form technique" to ensure efficient and continual construction.
The project was launched in 2008 and declared as a National Project.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.