- Whopping 1 lakh jobs on the cards in aviation and aeronautical manufacturing sector by 2024, says Minister
- Money Guru: 10 funds for financial independence, this 15th August - details
- India's forex reserves jump 60x since 1990s, surge 335 times since Independence | Check this data
- India@100: Anil Singhvi predicts Nifty will reach 1,75,000 in next 25 years - Here's why
- Shrikant Tyagi Noida News Update Today: ARRESTED! Here is latest on the Grand Omaxe woman abuse, assault matter
Himachal Pradesh Budget 2022: What you need to know
Himachal Pradesh CM Jai Ram Thakur on Friday announced to increase the MLALAD fund from the existing Rs 1.80 crore to Rs 2 crore.
Presenting the Budget 2022-23 in the state Assembly, Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur on Friday announced to increase the Member of Legislative Assembly Local Area Development (MLALAD) fund from the existing Rs 1.80 crore to Rs 2 crore.
The MLALAD fund has been increased by Rs 20 lakh.
Presenting his fifth and last budget for the fiscal 2021-22 of the current government, Thakur stated that a total increase of Rs 90 lakh had been made in the MLALAD fund during his government.
Thakur also announced to increase the discretionary grant for MLAs from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 12 lakh for the next fiscal.
A total of 789 plans from NABARD worth Rs 3,200 crore had been approved during the five-year tenure of the previous Congress government, whereas the current government got approval of 826 plans from NABARD worth Rs 3,452 crore, he added.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.