- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
Government may launch 'Jago Grahak Jago' mascot soon: Know how it will differ from ‘Sayani Rani’
The Department of Consumer Affairs will soon launch a new Mascot of 'Jago Grahak Jago'. The mascot character can be associated with the common man.
ZEE BUSINESS EXCLUSIVE: The Department of Consumer Affairs will soon launch a new Mascot of 'Jago Grahak Jago'. The mascot character can be associated with the common man.
The new mascot will give out information on the rights and the redressal mechanisms available to the consumers to increase consumer awareness.
The mascot will be used to communicate the rights of the consumer in an interesting way.
A new jingle can also be launched, as per the report.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
‘Sayani Rani’ used to be the mascot of ‘Jago Grahak Jago’ campaign for a long time.
However, there have been views to have a different mascot for the campaign.
The Department of Consumer Affairs runs a “Jago Grahak Jago” multimedia campaign to create awareness amongst consumers about their rights, remedies available as well as their duties.
“Jago Grahak Jago” tagline is a household term now. (Inputs from MyGovt Website)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.