- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- IT indices top losers on NSE, BSE this week; Tata Elxsi gained 16%, Sterlite Tech fell 24%
- RIL Q3 Result: Reliance Industries reports 41.5% jump in December quarter profit - Rs 18,549 crore
- Budget 2022 Expectations: USD14 bn warehousing industry ready with its wishlist ahead of budget
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
Earthquake News: 3.5-magnitude quake hits Himachal Pradesh's Chamba district
Tremors were felt in and around the district at 12.34 pm.
In a major development, an earthquake of magnitude 3.5 hit Himachal Pradesh's Chamba on Tuesday afternoon, the Meteorological Department said. There is no report of any casualty or damage to property. Tremors were felt in and around the district at 12.34 pm, it said.
Earlier on Monday, two moderate intensity earthquakes of magnitude 3.6 and 3.5 had shook Chamba. Tremors were felt in and around the district at 10.20 am and 10.38 am, respectively.
Meanwhile, a tremor of 3.2 magnitude was experienced in Gujarat's Kutch district on Monday morning, officials said. There was no report of any casualty or damage to property, district administration officials said.
The tremor was recorded at 7.42 am wih its epicentre 13 km east-north-east of Dudhai in Kutch district, as per the website of the Gandhinagar-based Institute of Seismological Research (ISR).
It was recorded at a depth of 18.6 km, the ISR said. Kutch is located in a very high risk seismic zone, according to the state disaster management authorities. The district witnessed a devastating earthquake in January 2001.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.