- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
Budget 2021: What PM Narendra Modi has to say about FM's announcements - Top points, quotes
Welcoming the Budget 2021, PM Narendra Modi on Monday said that Union Budget 2021-22 contains vision of self-reliance as well as inclusiveness.
Welcoming the Budget 2021, PM Narendra Modi on Monday said that Union Budget 2021-22 contains vision of self-reliance as well as inclusiveness. Modi added that this was one of the rare Budget speeches that elicited so many positive reactions from experts. Here are top points said by PM Narendra Modi about Union Budget 2021-22:-
- It's a pro-active budget that gives boost to wealth as well as wellness
- Budget has provisions for further strengthening APMC mandis through Agri Infrastructure Fund: PM Narendra Modi.
- Budget has special focus on strengthening agriculture sector, boosting farmers' income; Villages and farmers are at its heart
- Budget boost to infrastructure, structural reforms will give major fillip to growth and job creation: PM Modi.
- Budget aims to widen new opportunities for growth, new openings for youth, new high to human resources
-This Budget talks of all-round development for all parts of country; Record increase in allocation for infrastructure building
-Budget will bring several positive changes for individuals, investors, industry and infrastructure sector
Presenting Budget 2021 and expressing commitment to augment the country's infrastructure, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Monday proposed to significantly enhance capital expenditure to Rs 5.54 lakh crore in the next fiscal, besides creating institutional structures and giving a big thrust to monetizing assets to achieve the goals of the National Infrastructure Pipeline (NIP).
Sitharaman said NIP, that was launched in December 2019 with 6,835 projects, has now been expanded to 7,400 projects and around 217 projects worth Rs 1.10 lakh crore under some key infrastructure ministries have been completed.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.