- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- IT indices top losers on NSE, BSE this week; Tata Elxsi gained 16%, Sterlite Tech fell 24%
- RIL Q3 Result: Reliance Industries reports 41.5% jump in December quarter profit - Rs 18,549 crore
- Budget 2022 Expectations: USD14 bn warehousing industry ready with its wishlist ahead of budget
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
BIG! Union cabinet APPROVES ICAI-IPAR AIMS MoU to attract FOREIGN INVESTMENT; Know Objective, benefits and MORE
The Union cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has approved the MoU between Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and Institute of Professional Accountants of Russia (IPAR).
In a major development, the Narendra Modi led government has approved the signing Memorandum of Understanding between Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and Institute of Professional Accountants of Russia (IPAR). This MoU will help the ICAI to adopt the best practices being followed by the foreign countries to attract foreign investment and to establish their setup in India.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The Union cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has approved this MoU. The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB) has tweeted this information from its official Twitter handle. The tweet said, "#Cabinet approves Memorandum of Understanding between Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (@theicai) and Institute of Professional Accountants of Russia (IPAR)."
— MIB India #AmritMahotsav (@MIB_India) August 25, 2021
How will it help?
The approval of the MoU aims to strengthen cooperation in matters of accountancy profession through exchange of views, information in respect of Professional Accountancy Training, Professional Ethics, Technical Research, Professional Development of Accountants. It is also intended to promote mutual cooperation through seminars, conferences and joint activities mutually beneficial to both the parties and provide updates on the development of the accountancy profession in India and Russia to promote the profession in the world. The parties will also create a linkage to each other's websites as a means of information support.
The benefits of this MoU are as follows:
1) ICAI members are holding middle to top level positions in various organisations across the countries and can influence the decision/policy making strategies of respective organisations of a country.
2) ICAI through its vast network of chapters and representative offices in 68 cities of 45 countries of the world is committed to play an important role by sharing the prevalent practices in their respective countries so that the Indian government can adopt the best practices being followed by them to attract foreign investment and to encourage them to establish their setup in India.
With the MoU between ICAI and IPAR, Russia, is expected to provide an additional impetus to prospects of the ICAI Members to get professional opportunities in Russia in short to long term future. The aim of MoU is to work together to develop a mutually beneficial relationship for the best interest of ICAI members and the two respective organizations. With MoU, ICAI would be able to help strengthen the partnership with Russia by providing the Export of Services in Accountancy profession.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.