- LIC IPO listing on Tuesday: Public insurer may see flat listing amid weak market sentiment – know what analysts say
- LIC IPO Listing To Be LIVE Tomorrow: Finally, date is here! 10 things to know before LIC lists its shares on NSE, BSE on Tuesday
- Dalal Street Corner: Market participants must remain cautious till Nifty sees reversal; do this when exchanges reopen on Tuesday
- IndiGo inappropriately handled specially challenged child says DGCA in its investigation report
- Q4 Results 2022: GlaxoSmithKline, Greenply Industries, Century Plyboards, Raymond announce March quarter results; here are key h
ICMAI CMA Exam results out for December 2021; Check step by step procedure, other details here
Here's the step-by-step guide on how to check ICMAT CMA Foundation exam 2021.
ICMAI CMA Exam result: The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) has issued the result for the Cost and Management Accounting (CMA) foundation December 2021 exam. The results are available on the official ICMAI website, icmai.in.
The exam was held on January 2, 2022.
Candidates will be needed to log in to the students' portal with their identification numbers in order to get the CMA foundation result.
Here's the step-by-step guide on how to check ICMAT CMA Foundation exam 2021:
Step 1: Visit the official ICMAI website, i.e. icmai.in
Step 2: Click on the ‘Results for December 2021 Foundation Examination’ available on the homepage.
Step 3: Click on the link 'Please click here to check Online Result'
Step 3: Enter required credentials
Step 4: The result will appear on the screen
Step 5: Download the same and maintain a hard copy for further requirements.
Note: The next Examination notification will be intimated in due course. Foundation Examination form and fees will be accepted through online mode only. Offline form and DD payment will not be accepted, as mentioned on the official website.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.