- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
Zee Media Corporation Ltd, is the owner of World Wide Website http://www.zeebiz.com Access and use of this World Wide Website is provided subject to the following terms and conditions, and you are deemed to have read and accepted and agreed to be bound by this disclaimer. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as access and use of this site constitute acceptance of these terms & conditions.
The use of content on Zee Business website - content, news, information, art work, text, video, audio, or picture (collectively "materials") content on our web site are protected by the copyrights laws. You may only access and use the material for personal or educational purposes. Any alteration/modification either in whole or in part or usage of the materials for other than educational and personal purposes, violates the copyrights laws. You may not modify/alter for any purpose without Zeebiz.com's written consent any material on Zeebiz.com's website. Except as provided below, you may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any material on zeebiz.com website.
You may print materials on the Zeebiz.com website for personal or educational purposes only, and you must include, any copyright notes, originally included with the materials in all copies. Any computer software downloaded or otherwise available from our website is licensed subject to the term of the applicable license agreement.
The materials included in "Zeebiz.com" Website have been compiled by Zee Business from a variety of sources and are subject to change without any further notice.
All materials of "Zeebiz.com" Website are protected by copyright law. You may not under any circumstances, reproduce, record, publish publicly, distribute or publicly exhibit any material without Zeebiz.com's written consent. Any attempt to "Pass off" any of Zeebiz.com content as your own work shall be violation of the existing copy right laws. You may not link any RAM file directly on Zeebiz.com server.
Links of other sites from Zee Business website, the sites linked from "Zeebiz.com" Website are not under control and "Zeebiz.com" does not assume responsibility or liability for the materials available at such linked sites. The links have been provided for reference and for convenience only.
Disclaimer of warranty
The information, Services or data (collectively "information") made available on Zee Business Website are provided "AS IS" without warranties of any kind, Zee Business specially disclaims any representations and warranties including without limitation, the implied warranties on merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Zee Business shall absolutely have no liability in connection with the services including without limitation, any liability for damage to your computer/hard ware, data information, materials and business resulting from the information or the lack of information available on Zeebiz.com Website.
Zeebiz.com shall have no liability for:
1. www.zeebiz.com cannot vouch for the veracity of stories of news agencies or those cited from other news media.
2. www.zeebiz.com cannot vouch for veracity or content of comments posted by readers.
3. Any loss, or injury caused either in whole or in part by its acts, omissions or for conditions beyond its control, in procuring, compiling or delivering information.
4. Any omissions, errors or inaccuracies in the information regardless of how it is caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the information, or,
5. Any decision made or action taken or any damage in reliance upon the Information furnished herein below.
ZMCL makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Zee Business makes no warranty, representation or guarantee that the information will be uninterrupted or error free and that any defects can be corrected. Limited Liability Under no circumstances, Zee Business shall be liable for loss or damages whatsoever whether is contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or reliance on the information or from the use of Internet generally. Copyright law and trade mark notices Zee Media Corporation Ltd. is the sole owner of http://www.zeebiz.com trade-mark and http://www.zeebiz.com logo are trade of Zee News. Any usage of http://www.zeebiz.com trademark or logo without written consent of Zee Media Corporation Ltd, shall be violation of the copyright laws.
"Zee Media Corporation Limited is proposing, subject to receipt of requisite approvals, market conditions and other considerations, Rights Issue and has filed a Draft Letter of Offer with the Securities and Exchange Board of India ("SEBI"). The Draft Letter of Offer is available on the website of SEBI and the Lead Manager, Axis Capital Limited."