- Will oil prices surge to $380 or slump to $45—What JP Morgan, CITI reports say?
- Bajaj Finance stock jumps 3% after quarterly update; what should investors do? Check brokerage views, target prices
- Stocks to buy: Sanjiv Bhasin picks Wipro, Tata Chemicals, Adani Ports, Coforge for gains today; Here's why
- LPG Price Hike: Domestic LPG cylinder price hiked by Rs 50; Check new rates in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai
- Government notifies procedural changes in GST rules - details here
What to do after Avenue Supermarts Q4 results? Watch this video to know brokerage opinion
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: May 18, 2022 00:17 am
Recently, Avenue Supermarts, a company invested by veteran investor Radhakrishna Damani, presented its Q4 results. After the results, know what is the opinion of the brokerage on this stock.