- Will oil prices surge to $380 or slump to $45—What JP Morgan, CITI reports say?
- Bajaj Finance stock jumps 3% after quarterly update; what should investors do? Check brokerage views, target prices
- Stocks to buy: Sanjiv Bhasin picks Wipro, Tata Chemicals, Adani Ports, Coforge for gains today; Here's why
- LPG Price Hike: Domestic LPG cylinder price hiked by Rs 50; Check new rates in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai
- Government notifies procedural changes in GST rules - details here
News Par Views: Anil Singhvi in conversation with Mr. Bharath Uppiliappan, CEO, Dr Lal Path Labs
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: May 18, 2022 11:45 am
How were the results of Dr Lal Path Labs? Profit down 26.5% in Q4 to ₹61.3 Cr. What were the reasons for the decline in margins? What were the key triggers for the results? Watch an exclusive conversation with the management of Dr Lal Path Labs on the results.