- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
Tata Motors to hike car prices by up to Rs 25,000
Automobile major Tata Motors will increase prices of its passenger vehicles range by up to Rs 25,000 starting April 2019. The company said in a statement on Saturday that the prices will be hiked due to rising input costs and external economic conditions.
According to Mayank Pareek, President, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors: "The changing market conditions, rising input costs and various external economic factors have compelled us to consider this price increase."
Watch this Zee Business video here:
"We are confident of maintaining our growth trajectory in the coming months on the back of our robust portfolio consisting of segment-leading products like Tiago, Hexa, Tigor, Nexon and Harrier."
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.