- Inflation may fall to 5.2 pc next fiscal on normal rains, ease in supplies: RBI report
- Navratan SIP on Zee Business: Buy Avanti Feeds Limited Share - Check price target
- Govt to set up 100 5G labs to promote innovation: IT Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw
- Indian Railways' 148 trains fully cancelled; Duronto rescheduled, Humsafar Express diverted - Check IRCTC refund rule
- Further rate hike to hit real estate sector badly, says realtors' body Credai
Sterling and Wilson Renewable share price dips 4% as Shapoorji Pallonji plans to offload stake
Shares of Sterling and Wilson Renewable Energy fell 4 per cent in morning trade on Friday after Shapoorji Pallonji proposed to offload a 1.25 pc stake in the green power company.
Sterling and Wilson Renewable Energy opened on a muted note at Rs 280 and then slipped further to Rs 276.75, registering a fall of 4.10 per cent over its previous close on the BSE.
On NSE, the stock opened at Rs 281.30, then fell to Rs 278.70, down 3.56 per cent.
In a regulatory filing on Thursday, Sterling and Wilson Renewable Energy said Shapoorji Pallonji and Company Private Limited has proposed to sell up to 23,70,787 equity shares, having a
face value of Re 1 each, representing 1.25 per cent of the total issued and paid-up equity share capital of the company.
The Offer-for-Sale (OFS) shall take place on a separate window of the stock exchanges on August 12 for non-retail investors.
The floor price of the offer shall be Rs 270 per equity share of the company, it noted.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.