- Stock Market Live News Today: Nifty, Sensex gain over 2% each; bank, metal stocks shine
- RBI Monetary Policy Review: Top 20 statements from Governor Shaktikanta Das' MPC address
- 5G rollout: Xiaomi India shares big update on data packs, plans, bundled offers | Interview
- RBI Monetary Policy: Offline Payment Aggregators come under regulatory purview; on parity now with online peers
- Twitter shares update to make video experience better - Step-by-step guide
Page Industries share price hits Rs 50,000 apiece on multi-fold rise in Q1 profit
Its revenue from operations during the quarter under review was Rs 1,341.26 crore, up over two-fold compared to a lower base of the pandemic-impacted Q1 FY22.
Shares of Page Industries hit a more than Rs 50,000 apiece in the early trades on BSE on Friday after the company reported a multi-fold jump in its net profit in April-June quarter.
At 1.21 p.m., shares of Page Industries were trading at 49,103.00, up 91.00 or 0.19 per cent.
On Thursday, Page Industries reported a multi-fold increase in its net profit in Q1FY23.
The company reported net profit of Rs 207.03 crore, as against just Rs 10.94 crore in the same period last year.
The revenue from operations during the quarter under review was at Rs 1,341.26 crore.
"Riding on the back of strong sales performance and robust financial planning, despite external challenges, we have successfully delivered yet another milestone performance this quarter," said VS Ganesh, MD, Page Industries Ltd.
Total expenses of the company rose sharply to Rs 501.53 crore in Q1FY23.
EBITDA of the company stands at Rs 301.10 crore in June, which was up 697.4 per cent on-year.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.