- Dalal Street Corner: Market snaps 2-day winning streak amid profit booking; what should investors do on Thursday?
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Patanjali Ayurved to launch its IPO, Swami Ramdev tells Anil Singhvi; gives reason behind Ruchi Soya's name change
- Finance Ministry to clarify doubts on applicability of TDS on perks received in business, profession
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Naina Lal Kidwai resigns as independent director from Cipla board
Drug major Cipla on Wednesday said Naina Lal Kidwai has resigned as independent director on its board, with effect from March 31, 2022
Drug major Cipla on Wednesday said Naina Lal Kidwai has resigned as independent director on its board, with effect from March 31, 2022.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
In a letter shared by the Mumbai-based drug firm, the veteran banker noted that she has put in her papers to fulfil several other responsibilities and professional commitments.
"I further confirm that there is no other reason for my resignation as an independent director of the company other than as mentioned in this letter," Kidwai added.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.