- US stock futures bounce ahead of US Fed; crude oil gains on Russia-Ukraine crisis - policy plan likely at 12:30 am IST
- LIVE: Budget 2022 Expectations: What India Inc. wants from Modi government, FM Nirmala Sitharaman in Union Budget 2022-23
- Republic Day 2022 Parade: Highlights - Amazing extravaganza of India's military might, rich culture and unity - Pics, videos and
- Dalal Street Voice: Government might be able to meet fiscal deficit, thanks to LIC IPO: Ricky Kirpalani of First Water Capital F
- Unlocking financial freedom this Republic Day: 5 Things to know before embarking on financial journey
Landmark Capital launches Rs 500 cr Warehousing and Logistics Fund - What investors need to know
Landmark Capital says it is focusing on non-speculative built-to-suit assets and diversification across geographies to ensure effective risk mitigation.
Landmark Capital, managing real estate investments through SEBI registered alternative investment funds (AIFs) and managed accounts, on Tuesday announced the launch of Landmark Warehousing & Logistics Fund. The fund is targeting a corpus of Rs 500 crores, including a green-shoe option of INR 200 crores.
"Founded by a team of domain experts with over seven decades of asset management and construction experience, Landmark Capital presents avenues to invest in the warehousing and industrial space in India. This is a unique opportunity presented by the changing landscape of logistics industry in India due to regulatory changes like GST, infrastructure development, and rise of digital platforms to buy goods and services," the company said in a statement.
The fund is launched with an objective to generate superior risk-adjusted returns by investing in high-quality Grade-A warehousing and logistics opportunities.
Landmark Capital says it is focusing on non-speculative built-to-suit assets and diversification across geographies to ensure effective risk mitigation. The fund’s deal pipeline accounts for over 400 acres of land with marquee names as potential anchor tenants.
Commenting on the launch of the fund, Ashish Joshi, Founder & CEO, Landmark Capital said, “The growing economy, changes in consumer tastes & behaviour, and digitally savvy millennial consumers has made the Indian warehousing sector an attractive investment opportunity. The other key factors driving this growth include favourable government policies, growing middle class, improved telecom & internet penetration, and increased e-commerce adoption. Through this fund, we are aiming to bring proven global themes which are under-penetrated in Indian market especially in Grade-A industrial assets including warehousing and industrial parks.”
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.