- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
Burger King's shocker to its customers: Company sending blank order email receipt, but why?
As per the report, a lot of people who have received the emails do not even remember creating a Burger King account.
International fast food chain Burger King has randomly emailed thousands or millions of customers with a blank order email receipt leaving them confused.
The blank emails started appearing at around 12.15 a.m., leaving Burger King customers confused about whether the company has been breached by a hungry hacker attempting a midnight feast or if the emails are simply a giant whopper of a mistake, reports The Verge.
Twitter users quickly turned to the social network in a state of confusion over the blank emails, with some even receiving two Burger King emails in an apparent double whopper of a mistake.
The order emails are totally blank, and were sent by Burger King`s main promotional marketing email address, the report said.
However, there is no clear indication that Burger King has been breached.
As per the report, a lot of people who have received the emails do not even remember creating a Burger King account, so it could simply be a system change that went wrong and blasted out blank orders to Burger King`s entire marketing database.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.