- Service charge on food bills: Big development from Delhi HC - No stay on guidelines prohibiting hotels, restaurants
- Fixed Depsit Interest Rate: Check latest FD rates of HDFC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank, PNB, ICICI Bank, BoB, IOB, Ujjivan
- Operation Demat Daka Big Impact: 4 out of 5 victims of demat account hacking receive compensation; Anil Singhvi lauds them for t
- Indian Railways to shut 300 ticket counters this year, to make IRCTC server robust
- India’s first electric double-decker bus Switch EiV22 unveiled | PHOTOS
Apex Frozen gets Sebi go-ahead for IPO
The company had filed draft papers with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) in March and got "observations" from the regulator on April 11, which is imperative for any firm to launch public offer, as per the latest update.
Apex Frozen Ltd has received capital market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India's (Sebi)approval to float an initial public offering.
The company had filed draft papers with the Sebi in March and got "observations" from the regulator on April 11, which is imperative for any firm to launch public offer, as per the latest update.
The initial offer will comprise a fresh issue of 72.5 lakh shares and on offer for sale (OFS) of up to 14.5 lakh by the existing shareholders, according to the draft red herring prospectus (DRHP).
Proceeds of the IPO will be used for setting up a new shrimp processing unit in East Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh, and general corporate purposes.
Andhra Pradesh-based Apex Frozen is the integrated producer and exporter of shelf stable quality aquaculture products. It supplies ready-to-cook products to a diversified customer base consisting of food companies, retail chains, restaurants, club stores and distributors.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.